Game Creators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Creators Unite

A forum that lets you show off miniature wargames and role-playing games you've created.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All other miniature games ive play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody
Admin
Cody

All other miniature games ive play Empty
PostSubject: All other miniature games ive play   All other miniature games ive play EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:55 am

These are the inspiration of me making this site. i first started playing the lord of the rings miniature game
then moved to warhammer fantasy , then warhammer 40k after that the list never ends.
The first time i wanted to create my own game was after i played a game called death squads.

Since i believe that death squads was a great success in which was created by just of few guys and now people are playing it all over the world, im a believer in making your own games up. These guys took the time to get really in depth in the rule book, and ever since the first time i played it i was hooked. So i know people are out there with ideas floating in there head for games just waiting to be played.

Now what id like to see are those peoples imagination and what they can bring to the miniature gaming world and be as successful as the Big time games

If your a fan of War hammer 40,000 and you want to play a skirmish game you should try out deaths quads.

All other miniature games ive play ForumAdBanner
Back to top Go down
Mordheimer

Mordheimer

All other miniature games ive play Empty
PostSubject: Re: All other miniature games ive play   All other miniature games ive play EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:31 am

Wow... thanks for the 'Big Time' compliment. We are not there yet... but we are getting closer! We are working on the release of The Living Rulebook v0.6.0, with more Squads (Chaos Cultists and Kroot) as well as clean up of some issues. Visit our forum ( www.DeathSquadsGame.com ) for details and to share with our community. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.DeathSquadsGame.com

All other miniature games ive play
Page 1 of 1