Game Creators Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Creators Unite

A forum that lets you show off miniature wargames and role-playing games you've created.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PREP your "earnest"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GROGnads
Admin
GROGnads

PREP your "earnest" Empty
PostSubject: PREP your "earnest"   PREP your "earnest" EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:05 am

Hoi y`all and this is what I have discovered working BEST for my stuff, and that is to use some Clear Coating FIRST, of several with that if required, to stiffen something flimsy even, and make paints adhere onto this surface much better overall.

With a durable, protective thickness on whatever, then it does diminish the details, so be careful then. Much for what I have been using this procedure is with soft plastic, or metallic castings, so it then provides a 'primer' instead with anything else, and you AVOID that step too. I will give mine 3 COATS on these as I want any to endure handlings time and again.

I will attach some stick or pin into a corner of any so that I can return and fill it in afterward and it isn't so noticeable. When it were then dipped into a can of Plasti-Cote or whatever, you can *spin* it around to remove excess fluids and set it to where the stick is held aloft as it dried. Move onto the NEXT of 100s or 1000s more if you have that.

All right, how about another here explain some for what they have on the matters?
Back to top Go down

PREP your "earnest"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Creators Unite  :: General Interest :: Painting and Modeling-
Jump to: